Monday 20 February 2012

The White Rabbit

I recently attended a friends fancy dress party with the theme of 'film characters'. I decided to go as the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland!

 My amazing impression of a rabbit...

White blouse-  £3 in H&M Sale!!
Jacket-  French Connection £3.50 in St.Wilfred's Charity shop
Watch necklace (Used as a pocket/fob watch)- £12 Claire's accessories
Bow tie- Made by me
hounds-tooth shorts-previously owned (River Island)
White cable knit tights- previously owned
Tail- made out of an old Christmas decoration and a sock!
Ears- Made by me

The ears and bow-tie (well not a proper bow-tie as it was done up with a safety pin!) were both very easy to make so if anyone ever needs a step by step guide...admittedly not very likely...let me know :)

1 comment: