Saturday 16 June 2012

Final Garments!

I must start my post by apologizing for my lack of blogging lately as I have been busy busy busy! But I think that's a good reason to have a bit of a blogathon now!

If you haven't read previous posts then let me inform you that the theme of this project was Woodland life.

I haven't got photos yet on actual real people so mannequins will have to suffice, but the fashion show is taking place at the end of June so I will get some photos then (when they will also have hair, make-up and accessories)



 You may have noticed that the under-dress on this doesn't sit quite right, this is because the bust of the mannequin isn't big enough to hold the dress up.

 I made this skirt by knitting wire and molding it into shape (An estimated time of nearly 30 hours solid knitting!!!-That is commitment!)

I will post my pictures form the fashion show soon, so watch this space...(well after June 28th anyway!)



No comments:

Post a Comment