Friday 7 December 2012

The Wizard of oz- Storylines and Icons

For my second project at uni I has to work within the theme of 'Storylines and Icons' I chose to look at 'The Wizard of Oz' for inspiration! I thought blue gingham...ruby slippers...and munchkins, this can't be a bad combination! Right?

It was quite a while ago that I last watched The Wizard of Oz and you wouldn't think that aged 18 I would still find the wicked witch of the west terrifying...but I did!!

I have been working on a lot of knitted samples for this project as this is what I think I will be specializing in.

Here are a few of my favourites...

Colour palette










I will be creating a collar piece (this week if I manage my time well...) from some of the knitted samples I have created. I will post the final photos when it's complete!!


No comments:

Post a Comment