Thursday 23 August 2012

Recent vintage finds

This year Charity shops and car boot sales have been good to me, here are a few of my second hand and vintage finds from the past few months.
 Leather strapped wooden shoes-originally Gap- I bought for £4
 Cantilevered box- I paid £3!! I now use this as my sewing box.
 
Vintage tin- I bought for 5op
 Leather elbow pads- 50p
 Another tin I bought for 50p!..
 
Another tin just 50p
 Vintage tea tin- price unknown
Scandinavian style tin-price unknown
And last but most certainly not least a vintage typewriter which I bought for £1..I was really lucky to find this at such an amazing price but I have seen others around for about £10 (which I still think is a reaonable price!)
 
Some people think I have good luck in charity shops but what they don't realise is that I just go in them too frequently! I often donate my own unwanted goods to charity shops and hope that someone will get as much joy out of them as I do from these.
 
Thanks for reading
 
M
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment