Monday 27 August 2012

All that's craft, gift, vinatge and collecters market

Today I had a stand at 'All that's craft, gift, vinatge and collecters market' http://allthatsvintagecraftandgift.vpweb.co.uk/Events.html in Felpham village. They hold other fairs so check out there website for more details.

My stand
 Some strange boy (My 9 year old brother) came to visit my stand to 'help' apparantly!
 
 My very (very!) last minute attempt at business cards!
 And I just couldn't resist a couple of purchases myself!
Like these swallow hair grips...
...and a cloche type hat! (Sorry I really am not very good at self photographs!!) 
 Stupidly I forgot to take down the name of this stand where there were lots of lovely vintage hats and hair accessories but I will post as soon as I find out!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment